Friday, January 17, 2014

Bohemian Interior Spaces

I love how the design of a space can ignite a specific mood. A long time ago, when I was oh so young and a new mother, I did a lot of daydreaming about what my ideal space would be like. The problem was that I did not have much money and I thought that it just wasn't possible to decorate a space without money. But now.....many years later, I realize that through the art of creativity a space can be transformed with little money. All one needs is some creativity and I do believe that everyone is creative.

Looking at magazines, Pinterest, design blogs or just being outside in nature gets my creative juices flowing.








4 comments :

  1. So very true Rosalina! Creativity goes a lot further than money! :) I love these pics as well... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vibrant and beautiful! Great spaces that invoke so much!
    I have always thought that the way we decorate our spaces, the way we "decorate" ourselves, what and how we cook, and so many more things are great expressions of our creativity and so very much our own!

    And,much like you, I have found over the years, that the greatest spaces have happened by creating out of very little. Restrictions often stir up our creativity even more and can have the best results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree! When I got back to painting and creating, I realized how drab my own surroundings were! I have started to add pops of color and it feels soooo much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your header! I didn't see any pictures?

    ReplyDelete