Saturday, February 8, 2014

Refocusing my business and other fun things

Business Fun

Hello everyone! Well these past few weeks have been busy. I have been working on refocusing my business and really trying to figure out what I want to focus on. In 2013 I had a website that I kind of abandoned. I currently made the decision to redo the website and keep it current. So my business website is www.artonthemoon.com. Art on the moon will be my main website and I really want to focus on art, inspirations, journaling and eventually teaching art.
I originally started Lani Light to showcase my jewelry. Although I am not going to focus on making jewelry design a business ( but will sell jewelry on etsy), I will continue to update my Lani Light blog. I will post pics of new artwork, jewelry, artsy inspiration and peaks into my life.

In addition to working on my art business, I have been busy journaling. I have never been into journaling but lately have been pulled to start. I made my first journal made form watercolor paper and have been busy painting and creating visual stories. And I am having so much fun!! Journaling is extremely therapeutic and a great way to practice your art techniques and work on those creative juices.

Here is a peak into my journal pages:

For more inspiration visit my website: Art on the Moon

No comments :

Post a Comment