Monday, November 4, 2013

New Chunky Funky Beaded Chain Jewelry

I have been very busy the past two weeks. My husband, kids and I drove 22 hours to our new home. The move is military related and we arrived to Fort Riley, Kansas a few days ago. I don't know how I feel about this location.  While we were driving in Kansas, I got the strangest feeling. The energy in the environment seemed different. I wasn't sure if it was creepy or just different. In addition, time seemed to move slower than usual while driving. Curious about my experience, I Googled the area and discovered that there is history of bloodshed in the region and many believe that the area is haunted. Well that explains my feelings!!

Since I haven't made jewelry in two weeks, I have been feeling an enormous burst of creative energy. I have been itching to do some jewelry and yesterday, I finally got the chance to make some fun and funky necklaces and earrings. Here are some pics of what I made.

1 comment :

  1. Love this, Rosalina! I really love chunky gemstone necklaces, so these are right up my alley :-)

    ReplyDelete